Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Love Month, Day 4: What we do

"Don't ask yourself what the world needs. Ask yourself what makes you come alive, and go do that, because what the world needs is more people who have come alive." - John Eldredge

One of the most beautiful things, in my opinion, is watching someone do something they love. As a college student, I have the most exposure to professors who are clearly passionate about their subject. Some are more passionate than others, but the nature of professorship is that you have to love it because you toil for years only to make virtually no money.

I think it is also one of the most attractive things about the opposite sex. When I find something a boy really likes, I love to ask questions about it because I find it so lovely to see them so...well, alive. 

I feel such a rush when I do things I love. It makes me want to chase that feeling, even if I don't know where it's going to take me at this point. 

No comments: