Tuesday, April 7, 2009

The post where I turn into a fangirl.


I'm in my twenties. The years where I could get obsessed with a celebrity are behind me.

However, did you know how adorable Jackson Rathbone is?

Check it:

I noticed him in Twilight. I (entirely inadvertently, I swear) saw that movie in the theater more times then I should have. As much as I love the series, seeing it more than once makes your eyes wander. Especially if there's a guy like Jackson as a supporting character! Even if he's only on screen for about 30 seconds! Besides, rough-around-the-edges guys are more attractive to me. Robert Pattinson is cute and all, but I've got eyes for the scruffy man above.

(I am officially embarrassed by this post. But I'm still going to hit publish. Apparently I have no shame.)

I live approximately 3000 miles from him. I was in California recently, but I have enough sense about me to not stalk him (and, for what it's worth, I do have my own life, even if this blog entry isn't making that case) I'm not an actor. I will never in this natural life meet him. But here, tonight, on this blog, I admit to having a huge crush on him.

(Let's pray he doesn't ever stumble across this blog.)

*picture from google images.

No comments: