Wednesday, April 22, 2009

I'm a winner!

I won my first ebay auction today.

!

I've been trying to win an auction for weeks. I recently realized that you can get cheap yet cute jewelry on ebay for a much better price than they sell them in the stores. However, bidding is like a full-time job. Especially when auctions run several days and you happen to be the owner of a particularly impatient brain.

I began to look bleakly at this whole online auction business. Too much for me, I said. I'll just have to settle for the over-priced instant gratification of store bought jewelry.

And then I won something!

Sometimes life is good. Really good.

1 comment:

Alyssa said...

ah your first ebay win!! Beware that thing is mighty addictive lol once your at the point of having 7 pages of things you are "watching" you know you have a problem!!

Al x