Sunday, April 12, 2009

I see you leaning, you're bound to fall*


Hey check out my new header!! Okay, totally not that exciting but I've never made a header before. I'm quite proud of myself. I made it on picnik. That's my mouth, which I guess is obvious, but just thought I'd clear that up.

Happy Easter everyone! I had a really awesome day. It didn't involve any eggs, bunnies, or plastic grass...but it was great. I'm happy. I hope everyone got their fill of chocolate and marshmallow.

I've had such a good time lately exploring where I live. I feel really lucky to be able to spend time in such a great place with so many great options for what to do that don't involve the normal college fare of too much alcohol and too much suggestive dancing (aaand now I sound about 30 years older than I am.) I've been all over, and not had
to spend a dime. Well, I haven't HAD to spend any money, but I did buy these totally rad shoes at 70% off (in black and white to save you from my super pale legs):


And I had a vanilla scone from Starbucks, one of those little ones that don't make you feel too guilty. Come to think of it, I don't think I've had anything I didn't like from Starbucks. No wonder they have about 50 million stores.

*The title of this entry is lyrics from "Better than a Memory" by Kenny Chesney. I am so bad at picking my own titles especially when I'm constantly listening to music, so I think I will just use music all the time. But I'll write the artist, to give them credit for their ability to string together words better than I can :-) Anyway, I'm considering a major change in my life. I don't want to be too specific yet, but I'll write it when I'm good and ready. Anyway, I've been bad about doing something about this potential change. Based on other events in my life, I'm worried it will be a terrible decision. So I'm leaning, but I'm bound to fall, because I've been mulling it over for months now and I'm more and more certain that it's the right decision. We'll have to see what happens.

No comments: