Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Grace in Small Things: 1 of 365

I'm trying out this new thing...it's apparently every day for 365 days, but I am woefully bad at keeping up with things like that, so I will get to 365 eventually, but it won't be in 365 days. Anyway, here goes:

1. Today, I carried a little bowl of syrup to my desk and it fell on my computer. Thankfully, it rolled off and upright before any syrup dripped out. Sometimes my clumsiness ends well.
2. At Subway, the lady accidentally put mayo on my sandwich when I didn't want it. I brushed it off, thinking what's done is done, I'm not allergic to it or anything, but they made a new one anyway.
3. I got more of my paper written today than I thought I would.
4. I thought I was going to miss the bus today, but it ended up being late, so I was able to catch it.
5. I was able to catch a show I wanted to watch. I chronically lose track of time and miss things.

No comments: