Saturday, November 29, 2008

Imagine.

You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one.

I believe in seeing the best in people. I believe in romantic, movie-type love. I believe that life is what we make it. I believe that being nice is a lot easier than being mean, whatever the situation. I believe salt makes anything taste better. I believe in God. I believe in the bible being the best place to get self-help information. I believe in journal writing. I believe in everlasting friendships. I believe in listening to your heart. I believe in trying to find the best thing about any situation. I believe that country music is amazing. I believe in modesty. I believe that there is a reason for everything that happens in my life. I believe that I am loved. I believe that one day, I will get married and have a family, despite how much I worry about being alone. I believe in exercising, even if I don't do it enough. I believe that people can change. I believe that freckles are the most beautiful feature a person can be blessed with, men and women. I believe that life has a purpose. I believe that pomegranate juice has healing properties. I believe I was meant to be a mother. I believe in doing what is best for you. I believe in love at first sight. I believe in song lyrics. I believe that happiness is something you have to find in yourself. I believe that the bad times are necessary so that you can appreciate the good times more. 

I believe in me.

No comments: