Sunday, November 30, 2008

Finger waves

I figured out how to make finger waves (look it up, it's a hairstyle) with my curling iron. They look beautiful! I'll take a picture one of these days. 

While I was home this weekend, I bought the most beautiful dress in the world. It fits me perfectly and I wish I could wear it every day. It's very 1940s-1950s. I can't wait to wear it with my new wavy hair and a jaunty little cap. Add a pair of black kid gloves and I will look just like I stepped out of a 1950s magazine. I may have to brave the world with my red lipstick to complete this look.

I don't feel as grown up as I am. but there are times when I put a perfect outfit together and I realize I am a woman now.

I can't wait to see what this next stage of my life, womanhood, has in store for me. I know it's going to be great. 

No comments: