Friday, July 10, 2009

I'm going home.

The first thing I'm going to do (after saying hi to the family, of course) is get chicken noodle soup in a bread bowl from panera. YUM

Then I'm going to go to the store and buy succulent watermelon from the grocery store. We have watermelon in the grocery store here, but city watermelon is never quite as fresh as country watermelon. (Even if it is the same chain of grocery stores)

I think my favorite thing about going home is the endless food possibilities. That and waking up in the morning and coming down stairs to another living, breathing human being. Living alone is NOT all it's cracked up to be. trust me

Then I'm going to check out my Dad's vast book collection while snuggling with the family cat.

Then I guess I'll think about unpacking the array of goods I have collected from one whole (calendar) year in the same sweet apartment.

p.s. I totally fell in love with a cute blue-eyed boy on the train today. I even went so far as thinking about how we'd meet every day at the train station after work and then go make dinner together or something equally cute. I think life in my head is a lot more romantic than real life, but I refuse to give up hope.

1 comment:

B said...

Life is much more romantic in my head, as well! I think it's an illness...