Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Fearless


Plans for Valentine's are already being laid down, two-and-a-half weeks to the big day. I haven't any plans, but I don't care. I am not going to spend this holiday lamenting about what I don't have, but instead celebrating what I do. I have a lot of love in my life. I am incredibly lucky.

I would love to be in love. There's still time for some romance, so I'm not giving up hope. Even if not, I'm choosing to not be afraid anymore. I will not give life to the fears inside my soul. I will instead nurture the hope inside my soul, coaxing it to grow and blossom so that it can take a greater place in my heart than the fears that cloud it most of the time.

I'm choosing to be fearless about whatever the future has to bring. The best I can do is march confidently in the direction of my dreams, and hope for the best.

No comments: