Monday, October 13, 2008

Better Living Through Chemistry

In the recent months, I have begun a new anti-depressant. I though the mountains I would have to climb would be snowy and full of avalanches and abominable snowmen, but it has provided relatively easy so far.

In respect to my newfound good mood, I want to ride it out. So this diary is going to be my goal to write about at least one good thing that happened each day.

I have a sticky note on my wall behind my computer that says "positivity breeds positivity!" and I hope that it will apply to this blog.

I'm not going to take down the previous two entries, one because the first one outlines how I spent so many years of my life feeling and I don't want to lie and act like the valley of depression didn't exist. And the other entry is, well, not changed by depression or lack thereof.

So here goes.

No comments: